Pulp is the group of nerves and blood vessels in the root canals of a tooth. When this pulp becomes affected by bacteria and decay, root canal therapy is in order.
What is Root Canal Therapy?
Root canal therapy cleans out the damaged area of the pulp and helps restore the tooth to good health.
- The infected pulp is removed
- The root canals are cleaned
- The space is then filled with medicated material
- A dental crown is then used to protect the surface of the tooth
- The tooth is then still functional and healthy
What is Laser Assisted Root Canal Therapy?
Laser assisted root canal therapy is when a laser is used to clean out the root canals and the energy from the laser is able to penetrate even the smallest areas of the root canals and clean them more thoroughly of the bacteria.
With locations in Cameron Park and Folsom, we make it easy for those living in Rocklin, Folsom, Sacramento, and Granite Bay to stop by and see us!
We provide a quick and easy way for people to book an appointment online! It's as easy as filling out a form..